Digitizer agent adhered to the Digital Kit
At Tranxfer we are part of the official list of digitizing agents adhered to the Digital Kit program.
The program is an initiative of the Government of Spain, which aims to subsidize the implementation of digital solutions for small and medium-sized companies. Digitizing agents are those companies in charge of doing said digitization, this is where Tranxfer comes in.
It has been endowed with a budget of just over 3,000 million euros, and is financed by the European Union, through the “NextGenerationEU” funds. The objective is to digitize close to a million SMEs and the self-employed that are located in national territory.
Who and how can you access these grants?
These aids have been created in order to help both small and medium-sized companies and the self-employed to digitize their business processes. To find out if you can opt for these grants, the first thing you have to do is check the requirements of the call published in the BOE.
Some of these requirements are:
- Be self-employed, small business or micro business.
- Comply with the financial and effective limits that define the categories of companies.
- Be registered and have a minimum seniority established by call.
- Not be considered a company in crisis.
- Be up to date with tax obligations and with Social Security.
- Not be subject to a pending recovery order from the European Commission that declares aid illegal and incompatible with the common market.
- Not incurring in the prohibitions provided for in article 13.2 of Law 38/2003, of November 17, General Subsidies.
- Being below the “minimis” aid limit.
How much is the aid amount?
Depending on the size of your company, you may have some funds or others, the maximum amount for each of these is:
- I: Small companies with between 10 and less than 50 employees: €12,000.
- II: Micro-enterprises with between 3 and less than 10 employees: €6,000.
- III: Micro-enterprises with between 1 and less than 3 employees and people in a situation of self-employment: €2,000
What does Transfer offer?
At Tranxfer, as a digitizing agent, we have a package dedicated to this, you can consult their features and price here.