TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Limitations of use
In connection with the Site, you agree not to:
- Transmit or make available through or in connection with the Site any material that is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, demeaning, hateful, or intimidating, or that does not respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
- Transmit or make available through or in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or that has the intent to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- Use the Site for any purpose that is fraudulent or unlawful or unlawful.
- Harvest or collect information about users of the Site.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, including by hacking or defacing any part of the Site; or violate any requirements, procedures or policies of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit the use of the Site by any other person.
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, share in real time, distribute or exploit any part (or any use) of the Site except as expressly authorized herein, without the consent Tranxfer's prior written notice.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of the Site, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site, or incorporate any part of the Site into any product or service, without Tranxfer's prior written consent.
- Systematically download and store the content of the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, data mine, or harvest content from the Site, or to reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without express consent Tranxfer's prior written notice. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to compliance with the instructions published in the robots.txt file located in the root directory of the Site, Tranxfer grants operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of (and solely to the extent necessary to) create publicly available searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Tranxfer reserves the right to revoke said permission in general or in specific cases, at any time and without prior notice.
Information Submitted Through the Site
We may make available the ability to purchase or obtain certain encryption, access control and revocation services (the "Services") through the Site (a "Transaction"). If you wish to make a Transaction, you may be asked to provide certain relevant information, such as your credit card number and expiration date, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD YOU SEND IN CONNECTION WITH A TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide such information to third parties for the purpose of facilitating Transactions. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. By entering into a Transaction, you represent that the applicable Services will be used only in a lawful manner.
In addition, if you provide us with ideas, proposals, suggestions or other materials (“Feedback”), whether related to the Site or otherwise, you hereby acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is not confidential and that your provision of such Feedback is free, unsolicited and without restriction, and does not place Tranxfer under any fiduciary or other obligation. You retain ownership of your Feedback and grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and fully sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license, without further consideration to you or any third party. , to reproduce, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), create derivative works from, adapt, modify and otherwise use and exploit such Feedback, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose (including promotional purposes, such as testimonials). You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the foregoing license, and that your Feedback, and your provision of Feedback through and in connection with the Site, is complete and accurate, and is not fraudulent, tortious or otherwise manner in violation of any applicable law or any rights of any third party. In addition, you irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials with respect to the Comments that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory. We may disclose any Comments and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to anyone for any reason or purpose.
Transfer property rights
Third Party Materials; Links
Certain features of the Site may allow access to materials made available by third parties, including Submissions (“Third Party Materials”), or allow the routing or transmission of such Third Party Materials, including through links. By using such
functionality, you are directing us to access, route, and transmit the applicable Third Party Materials.
We do not control or endorse, and we are not responsible for, any Third Party Materials, including the accuracy, completeness, quality, legality, usefulness, or safety of Third Party Materials, or any intellectual property rights therein. Certain Third Party Materials may, among other things, be inaccurate, misleading or misleading. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed a representation or warranty by Tranxfer with respect to Third Party Materials. We have no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials, and we may block or disable access to any Third Party Materials (in whole or in part) through the Site at any time.
In addition, the availability of any Third Party Materials through the Site does not imply our endorsement of or affiliation with any provider of such Third Party Materials, nor does such availability create any legal relationship between you and such provider.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. TRANXFER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND MATERIALS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE. ALL DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDED IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT) ARE MADE ON BEHALF OF TRANXFER AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “AFFILIATED ENTITIES”).
While we try to maintain the timeliness, integrity, and security of the Site, we do not warrant that the Site is or will remain current, complete, correct, or secure, or that access to the Site will be uninterrupted. The Site may include inaccuracies, errors, and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. In addition, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site. If you become aware of such alteration, please contact us at [email protected] with a description of such alteration and its location on the Site.
Limitation of liability
The Site is controlled or operated (or both) from Spain, and is not intended to subject Tranxfer to any non-Spanish jurisdiction or law. The Site may not be appropriate or available for use in some non-UK jurisdictions. Any use of the Site is at your own risk and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the availability of the Site at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
Information or Complaints
If you have any questions or complaints about the Site, please email [email protected]. You can also contact us by writing to Calle Sant Joan de la Salle 8 Barcelona 08022 Spain. Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us.